There are too many students from disadvantaged backgrounds who fall behind. Mentorship programs gives these kids the support they need to move toward a better future.
The best way for us to fulfill our mission is through project-based partnerships with established nonprofit partners, who are on the ground doing valuable work.
20% of every purchase is set aside for Impact Projects. Here's how it works.
Connect with a partner. (handshake)
- We identify nonprofit programs that are effectively mentoring young people.
Set a target. (archery target)
- We work with the nonprofit to identify a specific need and set an ambitious financial goal and reasonable timetable.
Raise the funds. (20% of a shoe outline)
- 20% of every purchase is set aside for the project.
———- time expires or money raised ———-
Create a plan. (Clipboard/checklist)
- Once we reach the deadline, we work with our partner to decide how to address the need with the funds raised.
Execute and evaluate. (Hammer)
- Once a plan is in place, we begin work on the project. We stay in contact with our partner to understand how effective the project has been at addressing the need.
#Current Project Button
*Intro to goals/values what connects them both*
where we want to be in 10 years
- Factory, factories as a means of economic development
- One city - 10 cities
- Smaller scale, incremental projects - we’d like to be able to make transformational changes - $10million into our Impact Projects
What will get us there?
- We need to