To ensure the best size, we recommend everyone measure their foot and use the charts below.
1) Place a sheet of paper on the floor with the end touching the wall.
2) Put one foot on the paper, making sure your heel is all the way against the wall.
3) Mark the end of your big toe on the paper.
4) Measure the distance between the end of the paper and the mark you made—we recommend using centimeters for the most accurate fit.
5) Use the chart to find your US size.
If you land between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller size if you like a snug fit, and choosing the larger size if you like a more relaxed fit.
We will do what we can to make sure that your Reezos fit how you want them to. If you have questions, please reach out.